With all the chaos happening in the world right now, we are getting a glimpse of the spiritual warfare playing out before our eyes. But believers, we are not of this world, we have been separated out for the purposes of God. With that said, fear and chaos do not exist in heaven, and no part of them is of God. Fear…IS a liar!
Jesus Christ IS Truth! Therefore His words are Truth! We encourage anyone who is feeling anxious or experiencing fear to take a few moments to meditate on what God says, not the world. Center your focus on what He says. Seek out scriptures that pertain to your particular need because Philippians 4:19 declares this, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” If you have a need, then God IS that need!
We are choosing faith when we read, agree, believe, and receive what the Bible says because God cannot lie!
Here are just a few scripture suggestions for protection to incorporate into your daily routine and speak out loud. Also, we have a list of service personnel that we would like to cover in prayer. We ask that as you read over it below, put an image of people you know personally that work in those areas in your mind. You can also write their names down to make it easier, and recite the scriptures as you hold the list. Our goal is to cover as many people as possible, by thought and name, with the power of an Almighty God and His Word!
Also, make sure to phone your elderly relatives and neighbors during this time to make sure they have someone to contact if a need arises.
SERVICE PERSONNEL (in no particular order)
- ALL MEDICAL PERSONNEL
- ALL ELDERLY AND INFIRMED
- MINISTERS, PASTORS, PRIESTS, AND LAITY
- UPS/FEDEX/ AND OTHER DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVERS
- UNITED STATES POSTAL WORKERS
- PUBLIC TRANSIT PERSONNEL
- THE PRESIDENT, NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- EMERGENCY RESPONDERS AND POLICE
- THE ARMED FORCES
- NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL EDUCATORS
- PUBLIC SERVICE AND HOSPITALITY PERSONNEL
- THE NATION AND ALL ACROSS THE WORLD FOR THOSE EFFECTED
- Isaiah 54:17 – No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
- Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalm 23 – The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
- Deuteronomy 31:6 – Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 – But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
- Psalm 59:1 – Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
- Philippians 2:9-11 – Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- Psalm 91 – He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
- Psalm 34:7 – The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Feature Image: Bigstock.com